Oakwood Osteopaths N14 | Osteopath in Southgate, Enfield
Local & professional osteopaths near Southgate, Enfield in North London
Are you in pain with a bad back or a sore neck? Our osteopaths carefully treat these problems as well as pain in the shoulders, arms and legs due to trapped nerves.
Why Choose Oakwood Clinic Osteopaths?
- Professional, high quality treatment: our osteopaths have at least 3 years of training and several years postgraduate experience. They are professional, caring and perfectly placed to help you get back to your best.
- Gentle or firm treatments available: treatments are suited to the individual – while some people prefer firm massage and treatments, others are more sensitive and benefit from a very gentle approach.
- Male and female osteopaths
- Effective, safe treatments for babies and children as well as adults and the elderly
- Our osteopaths will give you the advice and exercises you need to reduce the chance of future problems after treatment finishes
We are dedicated to relieving your pain and getting you back to your best as quickly as possible.
Trained to look at the whole body as well as the area that is causing pain, our osteopaths are highly skilled at assessing and treating all muscle and joint problems.
When treating infants and the elderly, our osteopaths use extremely gentle treatments.
Our Osteopaths Treat:
- General back pain
- Thoracic (middle) back pain
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Poor posture
- Leg pain
- Muscle tension
- Trapped nerves in spine
- Sports injuries
- Joint problems such as hip, knee and shoulder pain
- Stress and anxiety, tension from trauma or shock
- Jaw pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Pregnancy related problems such as pelvic pain
- Children's aches and pains
What to Expect With Oakwood Clinic Osteopaths
Your first osteopathy treatment at Oakwood Clinic will normally last for 45 minutes. This includes an assessment to understand key information about your health and lifestyle, and past and current issues.
Your posture and movements will be checked, and your osteopath will do assessment tests to gain a clear picture of the cause of your problem. This may include hands-on tests such as checking for tense muscles or stiff joints.
Your osteopath will then make a full diagnosis and will discuss with you their findings to help you understand your condition. A treatment plan is formulated and tailored to your needs to help get you back to your best as quickly as possible.
Follow-up treatments are normally 30 minutes - though some patients request treatment lengths of up to 60 minutes. Longer treatments may include a brief reassessment, followed by a full osteopathic treatment session.
Your osteopath may also give you stretches or exercises to continue with during the week. These are recommended based on your individual needs to help maintain the benefits of your treatment and to aid your recovery. You are free to ask any questions about staying pain-free and healthy.
Local Areas We Service
We are based locally in Oakwood, North London, a short journey from Southgate, Palmers Green, Winchmore Hill, Barnet, Hadley Wood. We are based in N14 and are local to N13, N21, EN1, N11, N22 and more.
We are available to treat anyone who can reach us, though the following are local areas that many of our local osteopaths treat people from:
- Southgate N14
- Winchmore Hill N21
- Palmers Green N13
- Enfield EN1, EN2, EN3 and EN4
- Barnet and East Barnet EN4 and EN5
- Hadley Wood N11
- North Finchley N12
- New Southgate
- Friern Barnet
- Bounds Green
- Arnos Grove
Our postcode is N14 4AP and we are easily reachable by car – with dedicated parking spaces for patients – or by the 121 or 307 bus that stops just a few minutes’ walk away at Oakwood Station or the 299 which stops one-minute walk away from the clinic.
The clinic is only 7-8 mins walk from Oakwood tube station, so those travelling from Arnos Grove, Cockfosters, Bounds Green, Wood Green or Southgate Station can reach us easily. We have free on-site parking as well as disabled access.
To arrange an appointment or to speak to a therapist, call us on 020 8440 3629 or email email@example.com
"He has treated me for various problems, most noticeably helping to keep me upright and mobile on my feet. He miraculously mended my wrist and right hand, complete with trigger finger which I thought would never work properly again. "
▴ Back to Top
Get In Touch